What better than some Darth Vader Head Raspberry and Walnut Chocolate Candy for your geek sweetie for Valentine’s Day? You can use any molds you have on hand or some cupcake baking cups work just great too. You can also check out these Unique and Geeky Molds for Candy, Chocolate, and Ice Cubes for purchase.
These chocolates are groan worthy; so good. I say add the bacon (Don’t I always). My partner in kitchen crime says, not. We’ll leave that up to you.
- Bakers Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Squares, 4 oz package
- Truvia, 1/4 cup
- Butter, 1/2 cup
- Walnuts crushed, 1/4 cup
- Bacon crumbled, two slices *optional
- Davinci Sugar-free Raspberry Syrup, 2 Tbsp
- Melt the butter and chocolate squares.
- Add the truvia and raspberry syrup.
- Add a dab of the mixture into Darth Vader's face so it will be smooth.
- If you are using another mold, this applies if there are designs you don't want interfered with by the walnuts.
- Mix in the walnuts.
- Add the bacon here, if you are going that route.
- Fill the rest of the mold.
- Freeze till set.
- Remove from mold and store in plastic baggie in the freezer.
- Calories 155, Fat 14, Protein 2, Sodium 55, Carbs 5, Sugar 0
Sweet Vaders just in time for Valentine’s Day!