2 to 12 hours
8 Duck breasts
Your favorite buffalo sauce
Thin sliced onions
Thin sliced poblano peppers
Half pound of Bacon
You can substitute chili sauce or one of your other favorite brands of hot sauce if you’re not in the mood for buffalo.
Also, you can substitute the poblano peppers with sweet peppers if you’re feeling wimpy.
- “Butterfly” cut the duck breasts by doing the following: Lay the duck breasts flat on your cutting board and cut them parallel to create a pocket that we will fill later.
- Marinate the breasts in your favorite buffalo sauce for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Take out your marinated duck breasts and proceed to stuff! Spread generous amounts of cream cheese inside and layer the thinly sliced onion and poblano peppers.
- Cut the bacon in half and roll the duck breasts up securely on the outside. Make sure to keep the veggies tucked up inside. Use toothpicks to keep the roll together as firmly as possible.
- Throw these bad boys on the grill till the bacon is lightly cooked.